Easy Blueberry Mini Tarts
Mini Blueberry Tarts
Ingredients (yields 4 tarts)
- 1C raw almonds or 1C almond meal
- 2T butter, melted
- 2T brown sugar
- 1/4t salt
- ~6T blueberry jam (homemade or store bought)
- ~1C fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray tart pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small food processor, process raw almonds into almond flour. Then add in brown sugar and salt and pulse. Place mixture into a medium sized bowl and pour in 2T melted butter.
- Using a fork, thoroughly mix together the crust ingredients.
- Separate crust mixture into four equal sections. Then, evenly pour ¼ of the mixture into a small tart pan and press firmly with a spoon or your fingers. Repeat x 3.
- Place tart pans on a cooking sheet and cover with tinfoil. Then, bake (covered) for 15 minutes.
- Uncover tart pans and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the crust begins to brown. Rotate pans every 5 minutes.
- Let the crusts cool for about 30 minutes. Then, evenly spread on about ~1 ½ T of blueberry jam (or any kind of jam).
- Finally, place blueberries on top of jam. Enjoy!
Nutrition per serving (1/2 tart): 154 calories, 8g fat, 18g carbs (2g fiber, 12g sugars), 3g protein
Also check out some of our favorite healthy tart recipes from around the blogosphere:
What is your favorite kind of Tart?
Share in the comments below!